Trivandrum Institute of Palliative Sciences (TIPS) is a World Health Organization Collaborating Centre (WHOCC) for Training and Policy on Access to Pain Relief.
TIPS, Pallium India has been training medical professionals in Palliative Care since 2007. We offer various courses in Palliative Care and Palliative Medicine for health care professionals, volunteers and beneficiaries.
Courses we offer:
- Six Weeks Certificate Course in Pain & Palliative Medicine (CCPPM)
- Six weeks certificate Course in Palliative Nursing (CCPN)
- Ten Days Foundation Course in Pain & Palliative Medicine (FCPPM)
- Ten Days Foundation Course in Palliative Nursing (FCPN)
- Volunteers Training Program (VTP)
- Training the Trainer programs
Certificate Course in Palliative Care (CCPC)
Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) and Trivandrum Institute of Palliative Sciences (TIPS), a WHO collaborative centre for training and policy on Access to Pain Relief under Pallium India have partnered together to develop a Certificate Course in Palliative Care (CCPC) for doctors. The pilot project will be launched in collaboration with the Madhya Pradesh Government in 2020.