Job Title: Medical Social Worker
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Vacancy: 2 (two)
Remuneration: Depends on candidates’ Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
Reporting to: Additional Director – TIPS
Place of Job: Trivandrum
Qualification: Masters in Social Work (Full-Time) from a recognized university with specialization in Medical & Psychiatry
Experience: Fresher /1-2 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluation and management of problems of patients and families requiring palliative care with particular attention to social issues.
- Auditing of palliative patient care with intent to identification of problems and bringing up possible solutions to problems to the attention of the administration.
- Taking part in on-going research activities or initiating need based research programs with the approval of scientific committee.
- Liaising with the Government departments for getting Scheme related information for the patients.
- Taking steps to publish reports/data from audits or research programs with the objective of improved patient care anywhere.
- Maintaining regular reporting to superior officials as advised in the contract.
- Attending (first) and organizing (later) educational programs on behalf of Pallium India.
- Maintaining good relations with clients, donors, well-wishers and staff during telephone conversations, email contacts, personal contacts or any other.
How to apply:
Interested candidates please send detailed and updated CV to email@example.com with subject as “Application for Medical Social Worker”.
For more details, contact: Arathy V Nair, Human Resources: +91 9746745501