IASP’s Early Career Research Grants
Deadline: January 20, 2012
Application are now being taken for the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) Early Career Research Grants.
- As many as TEN (10) grants available.
- Up to US$20,000 each.
- To support researchers in the early career stage of pain investigations.
Apply now to be considered for valuable funding that could help you with your research.
- Awards are available to IASP members
- conducting independent research within six (6) years of their final terminal degree.
- For complete award information, eligibility requirements, and application instructions, visit the IASP website…
If you have any questions, please contact IASP at: IASPdesk@iasp-pain.org