Project ECHO® is an online lifelong learning and guided practice model that revolutionizes medical education and exponentially increases workforce capacity to provide best practice specialty care and reduce health disparities through its hub-and-spoke knowledge sharing networks.
To spread the knowledge of palliative care and attain more expertise in the medical field, TIPS collaborated with ECHO India to widen the horizon and thus initiated TIPS-ECHO. Through TIPS-ECHO platform, TIPS looks forward to building the capacity of healthcare professionals and spreading awareness among masses.
TIPS-ECHO Program helps to connect, assess, monitor, support and educate palliative care teams across the country.
All levels of providers including Physicians, Nurses, and Allied health-care providers (including pharmacists, psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, play specialists, and others) and beneficiaries of Palliative Care can be a part of TIPS-ECHO training.
TIPS, Pallium India offers various online courses in Palliative Care and Palliative Medicine for health care professionals, volunteers and beneficiaries.
- Volunteer Training Program
- Foundation Course in Pain & Palliative Medicine
- Foundation Course in Palliative Nursing
- Foundation Course in Palliative Care
- Aarohan: Giving voice to lived experiences
- Pallicovid ECHO: ECHO on palliative care for healthcare providers treating people with Covid-19
- Web-based Pain Management Education Program for Oncologists
- Refresher Course in Palliative Medicine
How to join the session
ECHO is conducted through ZOOM application which can be downloaded (free) from Google Play Store(Andriod) or App Store(iOS) for mobile phones and direct download from internet for Windows/Mac.
Download from: https://zoom.us/download
For more information or any assistance, please call us at +91-6282902450 or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org