IAHPC Traveling Scholarships to IPHPC Conference in Canada
- Ten (10) scholarships to support the travel of palliative care workers to attend the 5th International Public Health and Palliative Care Conference. The conference will take place in Ottawa, Canada on September 17-20, 2017. Deadline to apply: May 15, 2017
In order to apply for a traveling scholarship, applicants must be current members of IAHPC and should not ave received grants from IAHPC in the past 3 years. (If you wish to apply and are not an IAHPC member, you may join by clicking here.)
Preference will be given to applicants:
- Living in Lower, Lower-Middle and Upper-Middle income categories as per the World Bank income classification data. See here.
- Applicants who have been IAHPC active members for two or more consecutive years.
- Actively working in palliative care.
- Graduated less than 10 years ago from specialty or medical school
- Have an accepted abstract for poster / oral presentation. Proof of acceptance of the poster will be required.
More detailed information about the application process and the online form are available at the IAHPC website here. If you need information on how to apply please contact Genevieve Napier, IAHPC Manager of Programs and Projects at email@example.com.