The International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (IAHPC) is offering twenty (20) scholarships to support the travel of palliative care workers to attend the 15th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care that will take place in Madrid, Spain on May 18-20, 2017.
The applicants must be:
- Living in Lower, Lower-Middle and Upper-Middle income categories as per the World Bank income classification data.
- Active members of IAHPC for 2 or more consecutive years.
- Working actively in palliative care.
- Registered as web users at the EAPC database online (free of charge) at EAPC website.
- Preference will be given to individuals who have not received an IAHPC grant in the past three years, with accepted poster or oral presentations in the Congress.
Discounted registration fees will also be offered to individuals from countries in the Lower and Lower-Middle categories. Winners of the scholarships will benefit from this discount and can apply the scholarship funds to off-set the cost of their travel and accommodations. Additional information about the congress is available in the congress website at EAPC-2017 website.
Deadline to apply is January 15, 2017.