Vacancy: Junior Pharmacist at Pallium India
2017 April 10
Experience: 0 to 1 year
- Review and interpret prescription orders and verify accuracy and completeness of patient labeling and input into pharmacy computer.
- Evaluate and resolve real or potential prescription related problems
- Review inpatient orders and screen them for possible duplication, interactions
- Follow and understand all pharmacy policies and relevant hospital policies
- Order inventory and do periodic inventory check
- Check for expired medications and report to superior officers
- Establish a pharmaceutical care practice in conjunction with physicians and other care providers
- Provide adequate information/ orientation/ support to the doctors/ nurses/ social workers who undergo training.
- Capability in training other professionals
- Assess the appropriateness of medication orders and ensure the timely provision of effective medications for symptom control.
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team and work effectively as a team member.
- Maintain good communication with the entire team members.
- Ensure that patients and caregivers understand and follow the directions provided with medications.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with regulatory and licensing agencies.
- Ensure safe and legal disposal of all expired medications or not to use medicines.
- Maintain proper documentation for all inward and outward medicines as well as scrapping of medicines.
- Maintain high quality in updating the inventories and dispatching of medicines on time.
For more vacancies, visit our Careers page.