Organization: Pallium India
Job Title: Palliative Care Physician
No. of vacancies: 2
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Remuneration: Depends on Qualification & Experience
Location: Pallium India Trust, VP XIII/80, Golden Hills, Venkode.P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695028
Essential Qualification: M.B.B.S from a recognized university
Desired Qualification: Trained in Palliative Care
Experience: Fresher /1-2 years
- Provide symptom management, pain relief and supportive care for the patient in inpatient care, outpatient clinic and home based care.
- Facilitate clarification to patient and family regarding goals of care.
- Facilitate information sharing and decision making regarding patient care.
- In addition to providing expert symptom management, devote time to intensive family meetings, ensure co-ordinated care across health care settings, link patients and family members to support groups and other services and improve access to information so patients can make confident, well-informed decisions about their care.
- Consult with fellow physicians and the interdisciplinary team in establishing a written plan of care at intervals specified in the plan.
- Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization.
- Assist in the development of standards of care and practice.
- Participate first and organise academic sessions and training programs for skill development.
- Facilitate and participate awareness campaigns in the community.
- Collaborate with similar Palliative care organisations and oncology community to create awareness and advocate for palliative care in India and overseas.
- Undertake and guide research and projects in the field of Palliative care.
How to apply: Interested candidates please send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Application for Palliative Care Physician”.
For more details, contact
Arathy V Nair, Human Resources: +91 9746745501
Snehaanchal Hospice and Palliative Care Centre, Nagpur, invites applications to the post of Palliative Care Physician (full time).
Eligibility: M.B.B.S, with formal training or qualification in Palliative Medicine
Experience: 3 to 5 years in a palliative set-up is necessary
- Candidate must be comfortable with spoken Hindi. Ability to speak Marathi will be a great advantage, though not an absolute must.
- While age and gender are not a limitation, candidate must have the physical capacity to travel locally by car for home-based service, at least on alternate-day basis.
- Training the nursing staff will be an important responsibility area.
- Candidate must have a passion for this field and must have great enthusiasm to work in team and make PallCare available to all in need.
How to Apply
Application, together with a self-drafted CV or Resume, can be emailed to email@example.com marking the Subject with words “PHYSICIAN PALL CARE”. Applicant must clearly spell out his/her financial and non-financial expectations, if any.
Snehaanchal is a 15-bedded Hospice & Palliative Care Center based at Nagpur, Maharashtra. It has been in operation since 2006. It works in collaboration with Govt. Medical College and the local Regional Cancer Center. It also delivers home-based Palliative Care to about 100 patients.
Role: Physiotherapist for rehabilitation program for people with paralysis.
Location: Pallium India, Trivandrum
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Passionate about empowering people with disabilities
- Creative and interested to find solutions with minimum resources
- Fluent in Malayalam and English
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Co-ordinate and implement the physiotherapy service
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment to patients aimed at
- Maximizing sensory and motor function recovery and
- Preventing secondary complications and health issues
- In consultation with Physiatrist, initiate and develop appropriate team protocols, policies and education modules
- Help the patient to reintegrate with society
To apply, send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of queries, please call: 97467 45501
Palliative care Physician, full time consultant
Location: Bhubaneswar, Chandrapur, Mangalore, Jamshedpur, Allahabad
Total Positions: 5
Reporting Manager: Head- Palliative Care, Tata Trusts, Cancer Care Programme
Palliative care Nurse, full time
Location: Bhubaneswar, Tirupati, Mangalore, Allahabad, Jamshedpur, Chandrapur
Total Positions: 12
Reporting Manager: Head Nursing, Tata Trusts Cancer Care Programme
Contact Number – 9819901229; 7208105900
Job Title: Palliative care Physician (vacancy: 1) and Palliative care nurse (vacancy: 2)
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Location: DILASA center for terminally ill, IMA Ponda Charitable Trust, Donshiwado, Ponda, GOA, 403401
Doctors – MBBS from recognized university
Nurses – BSc/GNM from recognized university
Doctor – Six weeks’ training in pain and palliative medicine with one year experience in palliative care
Nurses – Six weeks’ certificate course in Palliative Nursing with one year experience.
Experience: 1 year and above
Last Date to Apply: June 5, 2019
How to apply: Interested candidates please send detailed and updated CV to email@example.com
For more details, contact
Dr.Vallabh Dhaimodker, IMA Ponda Charitable Trust: 08322335018, 7507272921
Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat invites applications to the posts of Junior Resident & Senior Resident.
No. of vacancies: 1 each
Nature of Job: Full time Residency
Qualification: MBBS or Diploma in Clinical branch for Junior Resident, MD in Clinical branch for Senior Resident
Place of Job: Dept of Palliative Medicine, Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad
Remuneration: Stipend as per Gujarat Govt. At Present – 60000/ P. M. (JR) , 66000/ P. M. (SR)
Reporting to: Dr Priti Sanghavi
Job Description: All Clinical work as per GCRI Rules
Language: English, Hindi
Experience: As per prevailing rules of MCI.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject as “Application for the post of Junior Resident / Senior Resident”.
For more details Contact: Dr Priti Sanghavi, email@example.com / 9825420656
Karunalay Cancer Palliative Care Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat invites applications to the post of Medical Officer (with interest in palliative care).
Eligibility: MBBS. Palliative care training and experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Salary: at par with the hospitals in the city, and as per years of experience post MBBS.
Located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, for over 6 years, Karunalay Cancer Palliative Care Center is a specialized center giving supportive care of a hospital along with the love of a home. It has outpatient facility as well as 10-bed inpatient services. The center is run by Shyam Oncology Foundation, and provides palliative care free of cost. Visit: www.shyamoncologyfoundation.org
To apply, send detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, contact: 07926754002; 9898831496
CanKids…KidsCan, a registered charitable National Society dedicated to Change for Childhood Cancer in India, invites applications for the post of Palliative Care Physician.
Position Title: Palliative Care Physician
Job Description: A full time physician for the only stand-alone pediatric palliative care center in close proximity to 2 leading government hospitals in New Delhi. The center has inpatient / outpatient and ambulatory care services and runs a special palliative care and social support OPD.
No. of Openings: One
Location: New Delhi
Educational qualification: a fully qualified palliative care physician / MD pediatrics
Experience: Minimum 6 weeks Training and 2-3 years of experience in Palliative Care
Salary (CTC): Salary will be negotiable and commensurate with qualification, experience and past salary history of the candidate
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and keen to explore a career with CanKids….KidsCan, please share your CV mentioning your present and expected CTC, passport size photograph at email@example.com. Please mention “Application for Palliative Care Physician – New Delhi” in the subject of your email.
Pallium India seeks clinically experienced international physicians who are able to practice and teach in a variety of settings, include home visits, outpatient visits, and the inpatient unit. They must be adaptable to new environments and be able to commit to over 3 months. Pallium India will provide translators as most patients will prefer to speak Malayalam. Teaching will be done in English.
For more details, please visit: International Visitors
If you are interested, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org