Organization: Pallium India
Job Title: Palliative Care Physician
No. of vacancies: 2
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Remuneration: Depends on Qualification & Experience
Location: Pallium India Trust, VP XIII/80, Golden Hills, Venkode.P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695028
Essential Qualification: M.B.B.S from a recognized university
Desired Qualification: Trained in Palliative Care
Experience: Fresher /1-2 years
- Provide symptom management, pain relief and supportive care for the patient in inpatient care, outpatient clinic and home based care.
- Facilitate clarification to patient and family regarding goals of care.
- Facilitate information sharing and decision making regarding patient care.
- In addition to providing expert symptom management, devote time to intensive family meetings, ensure co-ordinated care across health care settings, link patients and family members to support groups and other services and improve access to information so patients can make confident, well-informed decisions about their care.
- Consult with fellow physicians and the interdisciplinary team in establishing a written plan of care at intervals specified in the plan.
- Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization.
- Assist in the development of standards of care and practice.
- Participate first and organise academic sessions and training programs for skill development.
- Facilitate and participate awareness campaigns in the community.
- Collaborate with similar Palliative care organisations and oncology community to create awareness and advocate for palliative care in India and overseas.
- Undertake and guide research and projects in the field of Palliative care.
How to apply: Interested candidates please send detailed and updated CV to email@example.com with subject as “Application for Palliative Care Physician”.
For more details, contact
Arathy V Nair, Human Resources: +91 9746745501
Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat invites applications to the posts of Junior Resident & Senior Resident.
No. of vacancies: 1 each
Nature of Job: Full time Residency
Qualification: MBBS or Diploma in Clinical branch for Junior Resident, MD in Clinical branch for Senior Resident
Place of Job: Dept of Palliative Medicine, Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad
Remuneration: Stipend as per Gujarat Govt. At Present – 60000/ P. M. (JR) , 66000/ P. M. (SR)
Reporting to: Dr Priti Sanghavi
Job Description: All Clinical work as per GCRI Rules
Language: English, Hindi
Experience: As per prevailing rules of MCI.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject as “Application for the post of Junior Resident / Senior Resident”.
For more details Contact: Dr Priti Sanghavi, email@example.com / 9825420656
Karunalay Cancer Palliative Care Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat invites applications to the post of Medical Officer (with interest in palliative care).
Eligibility: MBBS. Palliative care training and experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Salary: at par with the hospitals in the city, and as per years of experience post MBBS.
Located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, for over 6 years, Karunalay Cancer Palliative Care Center is a specialized center giving supportive care of a hospital along with the love of a home. It has outpatient facility as well as 10-bed inpatient services. The center is run by Shyam Oncology Foundation, and provides palliative care free of cost. Visit: www.shyamoncologyfoundation.org
To apply, send detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, contact: 07926754002; 9898831496
CanKids…KidsCan, a registered charitable National Society dedicated to Change for Childhood Cancer in India, invites applications for the post of Palliative Care Physician.
Position Title: Palliative Care Physician
Job Description: A full time physician for the only stand-alone pediatric palliative care center in close proximity to 2 leading government hospitals in New Delhi. The center has inpatient / outpatient and ambulatory care services and runs a special palliative care and social support OPD.
No. of Openings: One
Location: New Delhi
Educational qualification: a fully qualified palliative care physician / MD pediatrics
Experience: Minimum 6 weeks Training and 2-3 years of experience in Palliative Care
Salary (CTC): Salary will be negotiable and commensurate with qualification, experience and past salary history of the candidate
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and keen to explore a career with CanKids….KidsCan, please share your CV mentioning your present and expected CTC, passport size photograph at email@example.com. Please mention “Application for Palliative Care Physician – New Delhi” in the subject of your email.
Pallium India seeks clinically experienced international physicians who are able to practice and teach in a variety of settings, include home visits, outpatient visits, and the inpatient unit. They must be adaptable to new environments and be able to commit to over 3 months. Pallium India will provide translators as most patients will prefer to speak Malayalam. Teaching will be done in English.
For more details, please visit: International Visitors
If you are interested, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org