Trivandrum Institute of Palliative Sciences (TIPS) collaborates with ECHO International (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) to provide palliative care education and expertise using an online platform.
The program ‘Essentials of Palliative Medicine for Pulmonologists – A Key Missing Link in Clinical Practice’ focusses on integrating the principles of palliative care into Pulmonology practice, with special focus on Chronic Lung Diseases.
Pulmonologists, Residents in Pulmonology
- Number of sessions: 7
- Once a week: Thursdays
- Class Timing: 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM IST
To ensure adequate interaction during sessions, we will have to limit the number of participants at each course on a first-come, first-serve basis. So register quickly!
Participants need to attend all sessions. If one is unable to attend a session, due to an unexpected emergency, they should watch the session videos provided and mail us back a summary of the class. Course certificates will be issued only to those who have attended minimum 80% of the sessions in person.
₹1500 (for doctors) and ₹1000 (for residents / PGs). Payment is to be made after completing the registration (registration link is given below).
(Please fill this form for registration. Please Keep an image (jpeg/pdf) of your passport size photo and degree certificate copy handy for upload as well.)
After you complete the registration, please pay the fees online:
Know more about Pallium India’s other trainings:
In case of queries, write to: email@example.com
This program will cover
- Benefits of integrating Palliative care in patients with advanced lung diseases and in Covid pandemic
- Chronic breathlessness syndrome: Management and focus on quality of life of patients
- Fatigue, insomnia, anorexia: other challenging symptoms in respiratory conditions
- Difficult dialogues- How to navigate through chronic illnesses
- Delivering holistic comfort care in ICU- “Withholding and withdrawal of care”
- What really matters at the end of life
How to join the session:
ECHO is conducted through ZOOM application which can be downloaded (free download) from Google play store/App Store for mobile phones and direct download from internet for Windows. Download from: https://zoom.us/download
For any assistance, please contact:
For more information on this course or for any assistance, please call us at +91 90721 01146 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org