Trivandrum Institute of Palliative Sciences (TIPS), Pallium India offers a web-based course (21 hours) to train physiotherapists for specific palliative care needs and to improve access to Palliative Physiotherapy across the country.
To train physiotherapists for specific Palliative care needs and to improve access to Palliative physiotherapy across the country.
Bachelors/Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
This program will cover
- Basic concepts of palliative care and communication skills
- Palliative physiotherapy approach to
- Pain, dyspnea and cancer related fatigue
- Neurorehabilitation- Cerebrovascular accidents & Neurodegenerative diseases
- Care of bedbound
- Role of occupational therapy and rehabilitation in palliative care
- Pediatric and Geriatric Palliative Care
- End of Life Care
Features of Palliative Care Physiotherapy:
- Prescribed syllabus-oriented courses
- 2 sessions per week
- Pre-test and post-test for assessment
- Case Presentation by a participant in each session
- Regular assignments
- Various learning materials will be provided
- Several articles regarding the subject will be shared
- Certificate issuance at the end.
- No of Sessions: 14
- Class Timing: 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM IST
To ensure adequate interaction during sessions, we will have to limit the number of participants at each course on a first-come, first-serve basis. So register quickly!
Participants need to attend all sessions. If one is unable to attend a session, due to an unexpected emergency, they should watch the session videos provided and mail us back a summary of the class. Course certificates will be issued only to those who have attended minimum 80% of the sessions.
₹1500. Payment is to be made after completing the registration (registration link is given below).
(Please fill this form for registration. Please Keep an image (jpeg/pdf) of your passport size photo and degree certificate copy handy for upload as well.)
After you complete the registration, please pay the fees online:
Know more about Pallium India’s trainings:
In case of queries, write to: email@example.com
How to join the session:
ECHO is conducted through ZOOM application which can be downloaded (free download) from Google play store/App Store for mobile phones and direct download from internet for Windows. Download from: https://zoom.us/download
For any assistance, please contact:
For more information on this course or for any assistance, please call us at +91 90721 01146 or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Director: Dr. M. R. Rajagopal
Project Facilitator: Dr Sreedevi Warrier
Project Coordinators: Sree Priya S and Siniya S.