Anyone connected with palliative care would be familiar with Dr Elisabeth Kübler-Ross (EKR), Swiss-American psychiatrist and author, who sadly left us in 2005. The EKR Foundation works across the globe to spread EKR’s valuable teachings.
Over the course of the last 17 years, the EKR Foundation has created International chapters on four continents, and is holding in-person trainings in over 20 countries.
Friends of Elisabeth Kübler-Ross is a global membership community including each and every donor contributing to the foundation’s mission.
Please see: https://www.ekrfoundation.org/friends-of-ekr/
Benefits of Becoming a Friend of EKR
- Access to resources not available to the general public
- Reduced cost when attending the EKR Educational Series
- Information on the newest developments in the field of death, dying and bereavement
- A quarterly EKR Foundation global newsletter
- You’ll become a part of EKR’s legendary vision to change the world by helping to reduce suffering and improve care for the dying and the grieving
- You’ll widen your professional network by connecting with individuals around the world