Job Title: Staff Nurse
Place of Job: Pallium India, Thiruvananthapuram
Reporting to: Section Head – Nursing
Duties & Responsibilities
- As a palliative care Staff Nurse, provide symptom management, pain relief and supportive care for the patient in inpatient care, outpatient clinic and home-based care.
- Facilitate clarification of patient and family goals of care.
- Facilitate information sharing and decision-making regarding patient care.
- Consult with fellow physicians and the interdisciplinary team in establishing a written plan of care at intervals specified in the plan.
- Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization.
- Assist in the development of standards of care and practice.
- Participate first and organize academic sessions and training programs for skill development.
- Facilitate and participate awareness campaigns in the community.
- Collaborate with similar Palliative care organizations and oncology community to create awareness and advocate for palliative care in India and overseas.
- Undertake and guide research and projects in the field of Palliative care.
Salary & Benefits:
Compensation: ₹18,000/- per month
Reimbursement: Travel and accommodation expenses for outstation travel, Travel expenses for official visits while in Trivandrum (HQ)
Tax deductions: TDS and other deductions, as applicable
Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing
How to apply:
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to email@example.com
For more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org