Sessions Scheduled : 30 Sessions, one per week, on Wednesdays
Start Date : 28 Apr 2021 (Wednesday)
End Date: 29 Dec 2021 (Wednesday)
Where: ZOOM ONLINE
Contact us: email@example.com
Scroll down for more information
More About this training:
Trivandrum Institute of Palliative Sciences (TIPS) collaborates with ECHO International (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) to provide palliative care education and expertise using an online platform. As part of TIPS-ECHO, we conduct sessions to enable healthcare professionals to inculcate the principles of palliative care in their practice.
To familiarise healthcare providers with the psychosocial aspects of providing care in palliative care settings.
Any recognized undergraduate degree/ diploma with work experience in the healthcare sector.
No of Sessions: 30
Class Timing: 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
To ensure adequate interaction during sessions, we will have to limit the number of participants at each course on a first-come, first-serve basis. So register quickly!
Participants need to attend all sessions. If one is unable to attend a session, due to an unexpected emergency, they should watch the session videos provided and mail us back a summary of the class. Course certificates will be issued only to those who have attended minimum 80% of the sessions in person.
Course Fees: ₹1000. Payment is to be made on acceptance to the application via bank transfer.
Register here: https://forms.gle/BAE6a5t4Xqmk7QwLA (Please fill this form for registration. Please Keep an image (jpeg/pdf) of your passport size photo handy for upload as well.)
In case of queries, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of Online Foundation Course in Palliative Care:
- Prescribed syllabus-oriented courses
- 1 session per week
- Pre-test and post-test for assessment
- Case Presentation by a participant in each session
- Regular assignments
- Various learning materials will be provided
- Several articles regarding the subject will be shared
- Certificate issuance at the end.
- General overview of Palliative Care (8 sessions)
- Palliative Care in a Humanitarian Crisis (3 sessions)
- Mental Health in Palliative Care ( 5 sessions)
- Social Determinants and Impact of Serious Health-related Suffering (3 sessions)
- Marginalized Communities ( 6 sessions)
- Essential Elements of Living and Dying (5 sessions)
How to join the session:
ECHO is conducted through ZOOM application which can be downloaded (free download) from Google play store/App Store for mobile phones and direct download from internet for Windows. Download from: https://zoom.us/download
For any assistance, please contact:
For more information on this course or for any assistance, please call us at +91-6282902450;+91 9072101197 or write to us: email@example.com
Clinical Director: Dr. M. R. Rajagopal
Project Facilitator: Smriti Rana
Project Coordinators: Rajalekshmi Balu and Manisha Mary