Vacancy: Staff Nurse at Pallium India, Trivandrum
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Nature of Job: Contract – Full Time
Remuneration: Depends on candidates’ Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
Reporting to: Nurse-In-Charge
Place of Job: Trivandrum.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing/GNM graduate from a recognized university with Kerala Nursing Council Registration
Desired Qualification: Certification in Palliative Nursing
Experience: Fresher /1-2 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a palliative care Staff Nurse, provide symptom management, pain relief and supportive care for the patient in inpatient care, outpatient clinic and home based care.
- Facilitate clarification of patient and family goals of care.
- Facilitate information sharing and decision making regarding patient care.
- Consult with fellow physicians and the interdisciplinary team in establishing a written plan of care at intervals specified in the plan.
- Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization.
- Assist in the development of standards of care and practice.
- Participate first and organize academic sessions and training programs for skill development.
- Facilitate and participate awareness campaigns in the community.
- Collaborate with similar Palliative care organizations and oncology community to create awareness and advocate for palliative care in India and overseas.
- Undertake and guide research and projects in the field of Palliative care.
How to apply:
Interested candidates please send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Application for Staff Nurse”.
For more details, contact: Arathy V Nair, Human Resources: +91 9746745501