Scholarship Program for Certificate Courses
Indo American Cancer Association (IACA), in association with TIPS (an organ of Pallium India), is offering a scholarship to undergo a 6 weeks residential/non residential palliative care training course at selected centres in India:
- MNJ Institute of Oncology, Hyderabad, Telengana. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trivandrum Institute of Palliative Sciences, Trivandrum, Kerala. Contact: email@example.com
- TATA Medical Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Jaipur, Rajastan. Contact: email@example.com
Type of Scholarship
Depends on performance of the candidate in the telephonic interview conducted by IACA interview panel.
Full support to the outstation candidates includes – Travel, accommodation, canteen, local travel, fees with cap on all items. Partial support is given to the local candidates.
Doctor – MBBS
Nurse – BSc/GNM
Please click on the following link for more info: http://www.iacaweb.org/
For more information on our courses, please visit: http://palliumindia.org/courses