ECHO – Paediatric Palliative Care
Who can participate?
All levels of providers including:
• Allied health-care providers (including pharmacists, psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, play specialists, and others).
What are the benefits?
• Receive mentorship from pediatric palliative care specialists
• Collaborate with others through case-based learning
• Become a local specialist in your community
What are the technical requirements?
• You will need a laptop or hand-held mobile device. Project ECHO uses a cloud-based videoconferencing system called Zoom which runs on both high and low speed internet connections, enabling access for providers in remote locations. You can also dial in from any telephone.
Register by completing the registration form https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P7G3WLN
Contact Ms. Vineela Rapelli firstname.lastname@example.org
When will sessions take place?
Sessions will take place once every two weeks, on Tuesdays from 2:00-3:30pm (Indian Standard Time), starting from March 20, 2018.