Panha Lifecare, Mumbai invites applications to the post of Nurse, at Mumbai.
Job Title: Nurse
No of vacancies: 3
Job Location: Mumbai
- Be a member of the palliative care team taking care of patients at home.
- Assist the doctor in Initial and subsequent evaluation of the Patient.
- Provide nursing care and perform the procedures mentioned below.
- Communicate with the patient and family.
- Educate and enhance skills of the care giver and family in caring for the patient.
- Maintain stock and inventory of medicines.
Eligibility & Experience
- ANM, GNM or BSc Nursing
- Certification in Palliative care desirable.
- 3 to 5 Years of Nursing experience in Palliative care
Basic Nursing Skills along with home care procedures including Colostomy Care, Tracheostomy care, Enema Application, Wound care.
Negotiable. Between 25K to 50K per month, depending on Experience and Qualifications.
Languages: Hindi, English, Marathi – Preferable
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject as “Application for the post of Nurse at Panha Lifecare”
For more information, contact Ms. Madhura Kulkarni Email: email@example.com / Phone: +91 22615 37900
About Panha Lifecare : Panha Lifecare is a new organization based in the city of Mumbai, dedicated to providing affordable home-based palliative care services and running a Palliative care clinic in the city of Mumbai. They plan to provide this as a subsidized fee for service program.