The staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery. You should possess a nurturing and kind personality and display excellent communication skills with all role players.
The successful candidate should be able to work closely with health care practitioners to ensure the recovery of patients. Ultimately, a top-notch staff nurse should possess an exceptional track record and display a high standard of patient care.
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- A nursing degree.
- Post qualification nursing experience. Minimum 7 to 10 years of Experience
- Valid nursing board registration.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Maintain meticulous records.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning – “Application for the post – Staff Nurse” as the email subject.