Pallium India invites applications to the post of Lead – Resource Mobilisation at Trivandrum.
Job Title: Lead – Resource Mobilisation
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram – Head Office, Pallium India
Nature of Job: Fund Raising, Communication, Partnerships, Sustainability, Financial management.
About the Role
Reporting to: CEO, Pallium India
Pallium India is rapidly growing in our ability to profoundly impact the lives of those suffering from serious health related suffering. As we expand our operations to all across the country through our partnerships and collaborations, we are looking for a senior and strong leader to conceptualise and implement a fully integrated resource mobilisation strategy. As a member of the CxO suite will work towards achieving our dream for a Pain-free India by 2030 and ensure an amazing donor experience. Of particular importance in 2022 & 2023 is our plan to build our own model palliative care facility in Thiruvananthapuram.
Duties and Responsibilities of Lead- Resource Mobilisation
- To conceptualise, develop and implement a fully integrated fundraising strategy that can propel Pallium India towards its ambitious goal of a Pain-free India.
- Build a robust database of CSR and Grant sources, and develop a systemic action plan on how to approach them, engage with them, and partner with them to establish Palliative Care Centres and implement associated programs all across the country.
- To constantly be on the lookout for new sources of funding and support from across governments, institutions and private grants who share our vision. To proactively look ahead, anticipate growth targets, plan out fundraising activities and ensure that no programs for the needy are left undone due to shortage of resources.
- To create a donor experience that delights our donors, values them, provides them a clear line of sight to where their funds are going and proves to them that every rupee they gave from their hard earned money is spent wisely and prudently. Not everyone gives all the time, but live and breathe Pallium India’s conviction that without an engaged community and participation, we will not be able to significantly impact the life of the millions who are in agony due to their health conditions.
- Own and manage routine and ad hoc communication protocols with our past, current and future donors to keep them updated on what we are doing with their money.
- Closely track effectiveness of these reach outs and iterate on strategy based on the performance of these activities.
- Work with the CEO and CFO to prepare annual fundraising plans, budgets and goals to align with Pallium India’s growth towards its Vision. Responsible for meeting these fundraising revenue targets based on the goals.
- Mentor and groom the team members to be effective in their jobs to develop engaged donors, and be extremely careful with where the spend goes.
- To oversee project management of various programs of Pallium India, thereby ensuring that the funds are precisely reaching where they are intended to. Give early warnings about overspend or underspend since many of the programs on the ground are hard to change once set in motion. Report program updates to stakeholders and donors.
- Act as part of the leadership tier, with strong communication, constructive contributions and practical troubleshooting. Be hands on as required.
- Ensure that all legal requirements are met, statutory filings are performed on time, foreign funds are appropriately accounted for and any early warnings are appropriately escalated to the leadership and board.
- Recommend and set up a Customer Relationship Management tool to closely manage this database, and track all interactions with them across time.
- Coordinate Fundraising for a new HOME:
- Own and drive the fundraising activities, to establish a new model palliative care facility (HOME) in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Support/Coordinate with international volunteers and donors to provide reports, collaterals and other material to raise international funds for the construction.
- Leverage the spike of activities related to HOME to formalise a professional fundraising methodology for Pallium India that can drive us through this decade.
- Coordinate a 2 year global capital campaign in the USA, UK and Rest of World led by Pallium India Board of Trustees.
- Post Graduate with 15+ years of national work experience, managing a diverse fundraising portfolio and a proven track record.
- Skilled in Communication (English and Hindi. Malayalam will be good have)
- Well networked, proven ability to partner for mutual good, Hands-on approach,
- Process and Data driven, Marketing
- A track record of having raised funds from Grants, CSR and other sources.
- A good understanding of the CSR / FCRA rules
- Able to work with and grow a strong team
- Social media and other communication channels expertise
- Belief in Pallium India’s mission and adherence to its core values.
- Strong analytical mind and data interpretation and presentation skills.
- International work experience
- Lived experience in palliative care, including as a volunteer.
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to email@example.com, with email subject as “Application to the post of Lead – Resource Mobilisation“
For more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org