Regional Coordinator (various locations) at Pallium India
Pallium India invites applications to the post of Regional Coordinator at different locations.
Qualification : MBA or Equivalent
Experience : 1 to 3 years experience in coordination in the healthcare sector. Working in an NGO Environment with a regional set-up preferred. Exposure to Palliative care & services is an advantage.
Reports to : Department Head – State Facilitation
Location : Delhi / Chandigarh / Raipur / Bhopal / Ranchi / Indore / Ahmedabad
Remuneration : As per standards
Travelling : Domestic, 50%
- Excellent coordination and analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Administratively self-supporting
- Planning & leadership skills
- Ability to work flexibly (with tact and diplomacy)
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Work for integration of palliative care in the health system and medical and nursing education at regional level.
- Facilitate training programs for doctors, nurses and allied staff; organize workshops and sensitization sessions on palliative care and opioids availability for relevant stakeholders.
- Work with public and private medical institutions to set up palliative care programs including in-patient care, out-patient care and home-care.
- Understand the unique strengths and challenges of the territories under their purview and work with State Facilitation team to initiate and implement palliative care projects with a focus on community engagement and mobilization.
- Develop a regional action plan for palliative care advancement; submit to Head – State Facilitation and thereafter implement the approved action plan.
- Liaison with NHM – NCD, government and private hospital officials.
- Undertake any other relevant tasks for the advancement of palliative care at the national and state levels.
- Establish connections with local journalists, media personnel, public health advocates and health activists and explore ways to advance palliative care
- Explore new opportunities to improve community participation in palliative care with local religious and charitable organizations, student’s initiatives, retired professionals and self-help groups.
- Organize/facilitate training programs, workshops and sensitization sessions on palliative care service delivery and opioid availability for relevant stakeholders
- Advocate to bring about necessary, balanced and rational changes in law and policies for the advancement of palliative care.
- Document, write reports, concept notes and proposals and undertake research to contribute to Pallium India’s learning process and fund raising.
How to apply:
Send your detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Application for the post of Regional Coordinator“
In case of queries, write to: email@example.com
For other openings at different locations, please visit our Careers page.