Pallium India invites applications to the post of Administrative Assistant at Trivandrum.
The Administrative Assistant is a multifaceted role with 3 main responsibilities:
- Guest Relationship management
- MIS Assistant
- Executive Assistant to CEO
Job Location: Trivandrum, Kerala.
Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
Experience: 3-4 years
Reports to: CEO, Pallium India.
Remuneration: Up to ₹25,000 per month
- Excellent communication, coordination and analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with the larger team
- Administratively self-supporting
- Planning and Organising skills
- Ability to work flexibly (with tact and diplomacy)
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Excellent computer skills in e-Mail, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point etc
- Technologically literate
- Assists the CEO
- with the administrative responsibilities such as Calendar Management, presentations, preparing correspondence, agendas, compiling documents and minutes of meetings.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests, make recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Generate reports and manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Guest Relation Management – Ensure and provide flawless and professional guest service experiences by
- Arranging the travel and accommodation facilities for the staff, volunteers, guests, visiting faculty and trainees (Domestic & International).
- Coordinating with respective departments for the visitor’s engagement and update the calendar and schedule meetings in association with the departments and share it.
- Initiating and settle the reimbursement claims for the visitors if required.
- Updating and maintain proper reports for review.
- Guest House schedule management
- Management Information System
- Generate and present MIS reports to the management periodically.
- Analysing the existing operations, protocols, processes and recommend plans for improvement.
How to apply:
Send your detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of queries, write to: email@example.com