Job Title: Executive – Virtual Education
Job Location: Trivandrum
Qualifications: Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
Experience: 1 to 2 years’ coordination experience in education sector preferred.
Reporting to: Section Head, Virtual Education
- Excellent coordination and analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Administratively self-supporting
- Planning & leadership skills
- Ability to work flexibly (with tact and diplomacy)
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point etc
- Exposure to ERP is an advantage
- Ensuring all the technical equipment and software are running perfect before each session.
- Monitoring, maintaining and calibrating all technical applicants till the recess of the session.
- Identifying and implementing perfect technical solutions and products for the smooth running of the entire virtual training programs.
- Implementing and smooth running of all ZOOM platform features during the session.
- To provide a first level training to all participants on ZOOM Platform and learning management software and usability.
- Creation of feedback and other questionnaire in the learning platforms and launching them at right times during the session.
- Designing of certificates and other promotion materials for increasing the reach of programs.
- Coordination with the virtual education team and providing knowledge on virtual aspects.
Remuneration: As per standards
How to apply:
How to apply: Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information
In case of queries, write to: email@example.com