Pallium India invites applications to the post of Store-in-Charge at Trivandrum.
Position: Store in Charge/ Store Keeper / Store Assistant
Qualification : Graduation/ Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
Experience : 3 to 5 years in inventory/material management
Reporting to : Finance Head
Location : Trivandrum
Remuneration : As per standards
- Proficient in inventory management & book keeping
- Good Computer skills – MS Office/Inventory Management Software
- Good Communication Skills- Verbal & written
- Very good Customer Service /Interpersonal Skills
- Should be flexible and have a learning aptitude
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Stocking the shelves with goods received and arrange them as required.
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Ensure accuracy of the inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure that they are within the established minimum and maximum levels & initiate purchase process as needed to replenish existing stock & coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Performing regular physical inventory counts to ensure that all goods are accounted for at the end of each accounting period
- Ensure compliance with the health and safety requirements.
- Preparing reports on inventory levels and other data to help management to make decisions
- Alert management of old, perishable or unused goods
- Provide for ecological and economic disposable of old inventory
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to email@example.com
For more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org