Pallium India invites applications to the post of Pediatric Palliative Care Physician at Trivandrum.
Qualification : Post-graduate degree (MD/DCh/DNB) Pediatrics
Experience : 4 to 7 years in Pediatrics. Exposure to palliative care preferred
Type of Assignment : Part Time (Every Saturday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Location : Trivandrum
Remuneration : As per standards
- Provide symptom management, pain relief and supportive care for the patient in out-patient unit as well as in-patient unit
- Facilitate discussion on goals of care with the patient and family.
- Facilitate information sharing and decision making regarding patient care.
- Consult with fellow physicians and the interdisciplinary team in establishing a written plan of care at intervals specified in the plan.
- Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff and the organisation.
- Assist in the development of standards of care and practice.
- Participate first and organise academic sessions and training programmes for skill development of the team
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the reporting/ competent authority.
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information write to: email@example.com