Pallium India invites applications to the post of Manager – Social Work at Trivandrum.
Qualification: MSW (Medical & Psychiatry)
Experience: 5+ years of experience in Clinical Social Work/Patient Care.
Desirable: Previous experience or exposure to Palliative care
- Consultative expertise specific to psychosocial, ethical, financial and legal issues
- High level of social work and patient care competency
- Expertise in problem solving, critical thinking & counseling
- Ability to work within acceptable standards of practice for clinical social work and patient care.
- Excellent Communication skills in English & Malayalam
- Pleasing personality with outstanding Teamwork & Coordination Skills
- Proficient in MS Office & ERP
- Ensure complete psycho-social assessment and appropriate support for beneficiaries.
- Develops, implement & review standard practices for the clinical social workers.
- Provides leadership & guidance for the development of quality standards for social work and patient care services.
- Administer the planning and implementation of educational opportunities for social workers, social work students, and interns.
- Responsible to solve problems through critical evaluation of data-base and continuous improvement for providing effective quality-based outcomes for the patients and family.
- Prepare annual development plans for the vertical and review it quarterly
- Identify successful community rehabilitations models including vocational rehabilitation.
- Collaborate with various organizations (NGOs, MNC etc.) to support our beneficiaries
- Collaborates with Physicians, nurses, patients and their families to assess patient social needs and monitor progress of medical treatment.
- Participates in professional seminars/conferences and continuing education programs.
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to email@example.com
For more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org