NNRC ELCA, launched by NNRC Retirement Community, is an exclusive Senior Care Support Center located at Coimbatore. NNRC ELCA is a one stop support service facility addressing physical, psychological, emotional needs of elders. Our multi-disciplinary team of Doctors, nurses, therapists, clinical psychologist, counsellors and social workers coordinate the care and needs of Seniors and Care givers. They offer following services: Protective Care, Palliative Care, Transitional Care, Memory Care, Assisted Living.
Job Title: Senior Staff Nurse
No. of Requirements: 2
Nature of Job: Geriatric and Palliative care
Remuneration: As per the Standards
Reporting to: Top management and CMO
Place of Job: Coimbatore
- Assist doctors in providing healthcare and support to elderly patients
- Help to bathe bedridden patients to prevent bedsores
- Understand patients medications and administer them to patients as and when due
- Preparing and giving medications (oral tablets or capsules, liquids, intravenous fluids) via injection or other methods, such as IV infusions, Ryles tube feeding , urinary catheter insertion, oxygen administration, wound care, post-surgical care etc.
- Help to conduct regular screenings and routine check-up on patients
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Uphold medical ethics and laws
- Observe, understand, and manage peculiar old age health concerns like incontinence, insomnia, loss of strength and appetite, depression, stress as well as mobility challenges
- Help to educate the families and caregivers of their patients on the best ways to care for them and keep them safe
- Assist doctors with medical examinations and administer prescribed treatments
- Help to maintain a chart for their patients in order to have accurate records of patient’s medical history, treatment plan and progress
- Train and monitor the junior nurse.
- Qualification: B.Sc in Nursing (additional consideration if candidate has PG)
- Must have experience in geriatric/ critical care setups.
- Must be compassionate and empathetic.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to manage stress.
- Language: Tamil, English , Malayalam
- Experience: 7 to 10 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV at email@example.com mentioning – “Application for the post – Senior Staff Nurse” as subject.
For more details Contact: Rajesh – 9677333025