Pallium India invites applications to the post of Quality Management System Executive/Sr. Executive at Trivandrum.
Job Title: Quality Management System Executive/Sr. Executive
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram – Head Office, Pallium India
Graduate/Post Graduate in clinical research/ Health Sciences/ related field.
5 to 7 years’ experience in handling Quality Management System preferably in health care sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, maintain and improve organisation wide quality assurance systems & processes.
- Support the development of SOPs, implementation and review.
- Coordinate and facilitate QMS internal/external audits – audit planning, implementation, feedback and re-audit as required.
- Responsible for measuring performance , identify areas of improvements, designing necessary analytical tools, policies, training and processes and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for data management system – develop, record, report and monitor quality data on performance for effective decision making.
- Ensures programmes & services are implemented at their high standards and the patients receive the highest level of care (quality care).
- Responsible for monitoring & updating policies & procedures to include regulatory changes.
- Expertise in numerical and statistical analysis
- Certification such as CPHQ/CQA is an advantage
- Exposure to internal/external audit process
- Proficiency with precision measuring tools
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of calibration and ability to read blue prints
- Impeccable communication, presentation & organisational skills.
- Should be process-oriented
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to email@example.com
For more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org