NNRC ELCA, launched by NNRC Retirement Community, is an exclusive Senior Care Support Center located at Coimbatore. NNRC ELCA is a one stop support service facility addressing physical, psychological, emotional needs of elders. Our multi-disciplinary team of Doctors, nurses, therapists, clinical psychologist, counsellors and social workers coordinate the care and needs of Seniors and Care givers. They offer following services: Protective Care, Palliative Care, Transitional Care, Memory Care, Assisted Living.
NNRC ELCA is looking for a highly skilled junior medical officer to maintain the well-being of patients and provide treatments for the elderly with the help of CMO at their facility. The responsibilities of junior medical officer include diagnosing and treating illnesses, referring patients to specialists, providing emergency care and monitoring drug regimens.
You should demonstrate exceptional communication skills, empathy, and good judgment and decision-making skills.
Job Title: Junior medical officer
No. of Requirements: 1
Nature of Job: Geriatric and palliative care
Remuneration: As per the Standards
Reporting to: Chief medical officer
Place of Job: Coimbatore
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses that commonly occur with the aging process.
- Providing robust preventative treatment
- Referring patients to specialists if they suspect serious health problems, such as cancer or neurological problems
- Provide palliative care
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Monitoring drug charts regularly
- Monitoring the side-effects of medication.
- Assessing the risks of medications.
- will work with other members of the interdisciplinary teams to coordinate care
- Paying attention to the mental and physical health of patients.
- Providing medical and lifestyle advice.
- Report all patient status to the chief medical officer
- Qualification: MBBS
- Must have attended geriatric/ critical care setups.
- Must be compassionate and empathetic.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to manage stress.
- Language: Tamil, English
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning – “Application for the post- Junior medical officer” as subject.
For more details Contact: Rajesh – 9677333025