Pallium India is looking for a dynamic, experienced leader with expertise in ‘implementation science’ (research projects/Public health programs) to the post of Head – Research & Development.
Job Title: Head – Research & Development
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram – Head Office, Pallium India
- Master’s degree (post-graduation) in a medical or allied health discipline such as Medicine, AYUSH, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, etc.
- Preference will be given to:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in a public health or allied discipline or
- MD in community medicine with 5+ years’ experience in project implementation or
- MPH with 5+ years of experience in program management
- Documented evidence for trainings in research methods, ethics or statistical analysis preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience (post-PG) in a public health-related program manager’s role
- Training or exposure in palliative care, non-communicable disease and program management will be preferred.
- Inculcate a culture of research at Pallium India through in-house trainings, critical inputs to the team, and also perform as a faculty in its educational initiatives in palliative care.
- Coordinate activities including but not limited to: organizational management of raw patient data, obtaining Ethics Board approval for research projects, ensuring informed consent is obtained for all human subject’s studies, developing study proposals, and supervising research design and implementation.
- Identify appropriate funding/grant opportunities and write proposals/grant applications in collaboration with faculty.
- Direct Pallium India’s on-the-ground research, and also assist the team to prepare manuscripts.
- Plan and execute need-based research projects so as to help Pallium India achieve its mission & monitor research projects under Pallium India INC.
- Administer purchase procedure for the projects and maintain inventory as per the budgets.
- Oversee the project deadlines and submit project reports on time.
- Liaise with the global research team and align on studies and direction.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the reporting/competent authority.
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information write to: email@example.com