Job Title: Community Physiotherapist – Part Time
Duration: 3 days a week.
Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Palode, Muttacaud & within the City limits)
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Physiotherapy
Experience: 1- 2 years
Required: Valid driving license & 2 wheeler
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a clinical caseload of palliative patients in community as well as Inpatient Unit.
- Lead and develop empowering patient focused therapeutic groups.
- To support physiotherapy practice in a variety of care settings as part of the wider patient/caregiver support team.
- To work with the education department on delivering quality education in Palliative rehabilitation to the wider clinical community.
- Act as a role model demonstrating the highest standards of enabling palliative rehabilitative care and providing clinical leadership to others to do the same.
- Promotes a culture that supports self-management independence and embeds patient and community involvement within the sphere of practice.
- Contributes to the development, management and promotion of the service ensuring the delivery of high-quality rehabilitative palliation
- Collates and evaluates data to provide evidence of productivity, outcomes and quality Accountable for professional decision making etc.
How to apply:
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of queries, write to: email@example.com