Pallium India invites applications from eligible candidates to the post of Head – Human Resources.
Job Title: Head – Human Resources
No. of vacancies: 1
Place of Job: Pallium India Trust, Aisha Memorial Hospital Building, Paruthikuzhy, Manacaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695009
Reporting to: CEO, Pallium India
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the entire spectrum of human resources function.
- Build effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders including volunteers to define & lead initiatives to support the achievement of organizational goals.
- Design, Develop & Implement HR strategies Systems, Policies, Processes & HR Best Practices
- Build a Leadership pipeline at all levels to ensure seamless, sustainable & rapid growth
- Lead a high performing team & execution of change programmes
- Act as an advocate of the organization’s values and culture to create the best work environment that rewards high performance.
- Contribute to the creation of a high performing organization through the development of Human Capital.
- Administer volunteer management – monitor, evaluate and accredit volunteers. Liaise with departments or organizations & develop partnerships and role descriptions based on the needs of the organization
- Ensure effective HR administration processes.
- Ensures compliance with Pallium India’s values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance with all statutory requirements
- Implement an HRMS to achieve organizational objectives
• Master’s in Business Administration – Human Resources, or related field.
• 20 years plus experience within a leadership role in Human resources. Exposure to NGO/Social Service sector is an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of all aspects of Human Resources Management.
• In-depth understanding of employment legislation & Statutory requirements
• Excellent communication & computer skills.
• Proficient in English, Malayalam & Hindi
How to apply:
Please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, write to: email@example.com