Job Title: Community Nurse
Job Location: Poovar & Muttakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Reporting to: Nursing-in-charge
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate/follow up with the link center nurse.
- Identify new patients.
- Visit and follow up with the patients regularly.
- Deliver monthly medicines.
- Deliver food kits.
- Coordinate with the link center OPD.
- Mobilize volunteers.
- Checking Vitals of the patient.
- Schedule meetings within the community.
- Identify challenges faced in the community.
- Visiting TIPS once a week to coordinate the activities.
- Mobilizing community support for the family with volunteers and engaging Grama Panchayats and other line departments.
- Prepare reports on a daily/weekly basis and submit to Pallium India.
Qualifications: ANM / Any Nursing background
Skill sets required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with patients and other local body institutions
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Documentation skills.
Experience: Minimum Two years in Community Support Activities
Mandatory: Should have Driving license and be in possession of own two-wheeler
On fixed term contract.
Compensation: ₹10,000 – ₹15,000 pm Plus Travelling Allowances (As per actuals)
How to apply:
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of queries, write to: email@example.com