DEAN Foundation invites applications to the post of Consultant Physician – Palliative Care at Chennai.
Job Title: Consultant Physician – Palliative Care
Nature of Job: To treat patients in the OP, Inpatient and Home Based Care.
Experience: Open to Freshers and Retired
Remuneration: Negotiable – Emoluments commensurate with experience and last drawn salary
Accommodation open to Male Candidates. Food & accommodation for Single occupancy can be considered.
Reporting to: Head of the Department – Palliative Care
Job Location: Chennai
- Willing to undergo further training in Palliative Care , and be updated with the latest in the Speciality of Palliative Care.
- Attend conferences and Present Papers
- Treat Adults, Children and the Elderly
- Conduct training programmes and supervise trainees.
- Being well versed in working on Computers would be an advantage.
- Create awareness about the Mission and Vision of the organisation, in the Community.
- Prepare daily reports.
- Assist in conducting Research.
Languages: English, Tamil, Malayalam
Should be Computer Literate.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning – “Application for the post of Consultant Physician – Palliative Care” in the email subject.
In case of queries please contact: Deepa Muthaiya – 9444924949