Organization: Pallium India (www.palliumindia.org)
Job Title: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist
No. of Requirements: 1 (Nos.)
Nature of Job: Contract – Full Time
Remuneration: Depends on Qualification & Experience
Place of Job: Pallium India Trust, Aisha Memorial Hospital Building, Paruthikuzhy, Manacaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695009
- Responsible for not only rehabilitation services rendered to patients treated therein, but also for ongoing care of all medical problems the patients may have upon admission to the rehabilitation service and all medical problems which may occur while the patient is hospitalized on the rehabilitation service.
- Work in a variety of environments including inpatient, outpatient, and home care. Work along the entire spectrum of patient care, from acute care hospitals, sub-acute facilities such as inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and outpatient clinics.
- Use a variety of techniques including medications, injections, modalities, therapeutic exercise, prosthetics / orthotics, cognitive therapy and adaptive devices to treat patients of all ages.
- Facilitate physiologic adaptation to disability to prevent complications or deterioration secondary to disabling conditions.
- Provide medical care to patients with pain, weakness, numbness, flaccidity, spasticity and loss of function so that they can maximize their physical, biological, psychological, social, and vocational potential.
- Monitor the patient’s functional status in a therapy environment on a daily basis to determine how these neurophysiological changes are being translated into functional activity.
Essential Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.D (PM&R)/D.P.M.R. from a recognized university, with Medical Council Registration
Desired Qualification: Trained in Palliative Care
Experience: Fresher /1-2 years
How to apply: Interested candidates please complete this form to apply: https://tinyurl.com/PIcareer
For more information
Write to: email@example.com