Organization: Pallium India
Job Title: Physioterapist
No. of Requirements: 2
Nature of Job: Contract – Full Time
Remuneration: Depends on Qualification & Experience
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy
Experience: 1-2 years , Previous experience in working with People with Disabilities.
- Manage a clinical caseload of palliative patients.
- Lead and develop empowering patient focused therapeutic groups.
- To support physiotherapy practice in a variety of care settings as part of the wider patient/carer support team.
- Contribute to the development of the expert patient & carer model being developed to support the needs of its community.
- To work with the education department on delivering quality education in Palliative rehabilitation to the wider clinical community.
- Acts as a role model demonstrating the highest standards of enabling palliative rehabilitative care and providing clinical leadership to others to do the same.
- Promotes a culture that supports self-management independence and embeds patient and community involvement within the sphere of practice.
- Contributes to and delivers specialist education and training to other professionals involved in patient care. Contributes to the development of patient and community focused education, including coaching patients and their families and carers.
- Contributes to the development, management and promotion of the service ensuring the delivery of high quality rehabilitative palliation
- Collates and evaluates data to provide evidence of productivity, outcomes and quality.
- Accountable for professional decision making.
- Participates in service review in order to drive service improvement.
- Contributes to the implementation and monitoring of adherence to clinical guidelines.
- Makes sure that people with life-limiting illnesses are aware of the full range of resources and services available.
- Working closely with statutory Physio services.
- Demonstrates skills in conflict resolution and competent negotiation skills when dealing with difficult or challenging situations such as managing patient and professional unmet expectation.
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV at email@example.com with subject – “Application for Physiotherapist” .
For more details, contact: Arathy V Nair, Human Resources: +91 9746745501