Vacancy: Project Coordinator for ECHO at Trivandrum
Job Title: Project Coordinator for ECHO
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Vacancy: 1 (one)
Reporting to: Director – Programme
Place of Job: Trivandrum
Qualification: Graduate in any field
Skill set required
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Documentation management.
- Proficiency in English language
- Organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Coordinate virtual training activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Creating the schedule for each course, with session objectives, start and end dates and other resources, such as facilitator, faculty. Case presentation etc.
- Ensuring equipment and resources are always available and each online sessions are well-organized and get completed on time
- Ensure intimation about the course to all palliative care centres, medical colleges and other medical centres in the country through telephone and emails and /or advertisements & publications.
- Providing information to project officers and regular support to stakeholders.
- Prepare tabular details of all applicants for the course before the program and updating it in the online platform provided by ECHO India.
- Proper documentation of all activities associated with the project and proper dispatch of quarterly and annual project report.
- Liaising with accounts department of Pallium India to ensure proper utilization and documentation of the course fees received from the participants.
- Attend trainings conducted as part of self-development in or outside base location.
- Coordination between the trainees and faculties and ensure smoothness in the training programmes
- Documentation of each and every activity carried out
How to apply:
Interested candidates please send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Project Coordinator for ECHO”.
For more details, contact: Arathy V Nair, Human Resources: +91 9746745501