Sahayatra Digital Photography Contest
Theme: palliative care
The photographs may be remotely or directly related to palliative care, or in some way conveying the message of palliative care.
Six short-listed photographs will be published as Sahayatra cover image with photo credit, beginning from issue April 2020 through Sep 2020. Sahayatra’s readers can vote for the best photo among these six images.
A contest jury consisting of photographers and other experts will decide the winner, based on their own choice as well as considering the votes from the readers.
First prize: ₹5000. Complimentary prizes will be given for entries selected by the jury or based on readers’ votes.
The winners will be announced at the World Palliative Care day celebrations on October 10, 2020, at Trivandrum.
Selected photographs will be used in future issues of Sahayatra, with photo credit.
1. The photographs should be vivid images of at least 7 MB size
2. Format: Portrait
3. More than one entry can be sent by a participant.
4. The photo should be previously unpublished.
5. In case the photograph contains people with easily identifiable features, kindly obtain permission from them (and/or their family) for capturing their photograph and publishing it.
6. Each entry should be accompanied by a statement by the photographer giving permission to Pallium India to use the photo as Sahayatra cover image.
7. Entries should be accompanied by complete postal address, phone number & email ID of the participant.
Entries that do not meet the criteria specified above may be disqualified.
The jury’s decision on the prizes and the short-list is final.
Last date to send entries: 29 February 2020
Email your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact: Dr N. Ajayan: 9447324846