Vacancy: Project Officer – National Level
Job Title: Project Officer-National Level
No. of vacancies: 4
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Remuneration: Depends on the candidate’s KSAs
Reporting to: CEO/Project Director
Place of Job: Any of the States in India where Pallium India has projects
The Project Officer will be responsible for advancing palliative care at the national level with responsibilities for specific states as assigned by the CEO.
- Work with public and private medical and other related institutions to set up palliative care programs
- Work for the integration of palliative care in health systems at the state including at primary care levels
- Work for the integration of palliative care in medical and nursing education
- Work for bringing about changes in law and policies for the advancement of palliative care
- Conduct relevant training programs and workshops for relevant stakeholders for advancing palliative care including on laws related to availability of opioids
- Initiate and or implement projects related to palliative care including working at the community level in the implementation of relevant projects
- Document, write reports and undertake research to contribute to Pallium India’s learning process
- Contribute to fund raising including by writing proposals and be part of other relevant activities
- Undertake any other relevant tasks for the advancement of palliative care at the national and state levels.
Language: Fluency in English in writing and speaking is a must. Fluency in Hindi is a must for candidates to be deployed in the Northern states.
Personal characteristics: Willing to travel and work independently; take initiatives; provide leadership; ability to work with various stakeholders; and be part of a team with diverse background and experiences.
Qualification: Master’s in Public Health (Full-Time) from a recognized university
Experience: 0-2 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV to email@example.com with subject line as “Application for Project Officer”.
For more details, contact:
Arathy V Nair @ +91 9746745501