Vacancy: Palliative Care Physician at Trivandrum
Job Title: Palliative Care Physician
No. of vacancies: 2
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Remuneration: Depends on Qualification & Experience
Location: Pallium India Trust, VP XIII/80, Golden Hills, Venkode.P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695028
Essential Qualification: M.B.B.S from a recognized university
Desired Qualification: Trained in Palliative Care
Experience: Fresher /1-2 years
- Provide symptom management, pain relief and supportive care for the patient in inpatient care, outpatient clinic and home based care.
- Facilitate clarification to patient and family regarding goals of care.
- Facilitate information sharing and decision making regarding patient care.
- In addition to providing expert symptom management, devote time to intensive family meetings, ensure co-ordinated care across health care settings, link patients and family members to support groups and other services and improve access to information so patients can make confident, well-informed decisions about their care.
- Consult with fellow physicians and the interdisciplinary team in establishing a written plan of care at intervals specified in the plan.
- Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization.
- Assist in the development of standards of care and practice.
- Participate first and organise academic sessions and training programs for skill development.
- Facilitate and participate awareness campaigns in the community.
- Collaborate with similar Palliative care organisations and oncology community to create awareness and advocate for palliative care in India and overseas.
- Undertake and guide research and projects in the field of Palliative care.
How to apply: Interested candidates please send detailed and updated CV to email@example.com with subject as “Application for Palliative Care Physician”.
For more details, contact
Arathy V Nair, Human Resources: +91 9746745501