Pallium India invites applications for the post of Programme Coordinator at Trivandrum.
No. of vacancies: 1
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Pallium India Trust, Arumana Hospital Building, Trivandrum
- Overall in-charge for Pallium India coordinating between Pallium India & IACA & all training centers involved in the IACA project.
- Ensure intimation about the course to all palliative care centers, Medical Colleges and cancer centers in the country through telephone and emails and /or advertisements & publications.
- Prepare details of all applicants for the course & submit it to the review committee.
- Review & ensure proper documentation regarding resume of staff, documentation of expenses & progress of partners in various centers involved in the project.
- Prepare & ensure proper documentation of all activities associated with the project and proper dispatch of quarterly and annual project report to IACA.
- Liaise with accounts department of Pallium India to ensure proper utilization and documentation of the Grant.
- Visit the individual training centers as and when needed.
- Database management of Pallium India
- Arrange and coordinate travel needs of Project Staff at Pallium India.
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university with good computer and communication skills and willingness to travel.
Experience: Fresher /1-2 years
How to apply
Interested candidates please send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Application for Programme Coordinator”.
Contact: +91 9746745501 / email@example.com
CanKids…KidsCan, a registered charitable National Society dedicated to Change for Childhood Cancer in India, invites applications for the post of Palliative Care Physician.
Position Title: Palliative Care Physician
Job Description: A full time physician for the only stand-alone pediatric palliative care center in close proximity to 2 leading government hospitals in New Delhi. The center has inpatient / outpatient and ambulatory care services and runs a special palliative care and social support OPD.
No. of Openings: One
Location: New Delhi
Educational qualification: a fully qualified palliative care physician / MD pediatrics
Experience: Minimum 6 weeks Training and 2-3 years of experience in Palliative Care
Salary (CTC): Salary will be negotiable and commensurate with qualification, experience and past salary history of the candidate
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and keen to explore a career with CanKids….KidsCan, please share your CV mentioning your present and expected CTC, passport size photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Application for Palliative Care Physician – New Delhi” in the subject of your email.
Organization: Pallium India
Job Title: Palliative Care Physician
No. of Requirements: 2 (Nos.)
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Place of Job: Pallium India Trust, Arumana Hospital Building, Eanchakkal-West Fort Road, Vallakadavu P.O., Trivandrum
Qualification: M.B.B.S (Full-Time) from a recognized university
As a Palliative Care Physician,
- Provide symptom management, pain relief and supportive care for the patient in inpatient care, outpatient clinic and home based care.
- Facilitate clarification of patient and family goals of care.
- Facilitate information sharing and decision making regarding patient care.
- In addition to providing expert symptom management, as a palliative care physician you need to devote time to intensive family meetings, ensure coordinated care across health care settings, link patients and family members to support groups and other services and improve access to information so patients can make confident, well-informed decisions about their care.
- Consult with fellow physicians and the interdisciplinary team in establishing a written plan of care at intervals specified in the plan.
- Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization.
- Assist in the development of standards of care and practice.
- Participate first and organise academic sessions and training programs for skill development.
- Facilitate and participate awareness campaigns in the community.
- Collaborate with similar Palliative care organisations and oncology community to create awareness and advocate for palliative care in India and overseas.
- Undertake and guide research and projects in the field of Palliative care.
- Any other duties assigned by the reporting authorities.
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV at email@example.com Please mention “Application for Palliative Care Physician” in the subject. For more details, Contact: +91 9746745501
For more vacancies, visit our Careers page.
Pallium India seeks clinically experienced international physicians who are able to practice and teach in a variety of settings, include home visits, outpatient visits, and the inpatient unit. They must be adaptable to new environments and be able to commit to over 3 months. Pallium India will provide translators as most patients will prefer to speak Malayalam. Teaching will be done in English.
For more details, please visit: International Visitors
If you are interested, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org