Vacancy: Programme Coordinator in Trivandrum
No. of vacancies: 1
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Pallium India Trust, Arumana Hospital Building, Trivandrum
- Overall in-charge for Pallium India coordinating between Pallium India & IACA & all training centers involved in the IACA project.
- Ensure intimation about the course to all palliative care centers, Medical Colleges and cancer centers in the country through telephone and emails and /or advertisements & publications.
- Prepare details of all applicants for the course & submit it to the review committee.
- Review & ensure proper documentation regarding resume of staff, documentation of expenses & progress of partners in various centers involved in the project.
- Prepare & ensure proper documentation of all activities associated with the project and proper dispatch of quarterly and annual project report to IACA.
- Liaise with accounts department of Pallium India to ensure proper utilization and documentation of the Grant.
- Visit the individual training centers as and when needed.
- Database management of Pallium India
- Arrange and coordinate travel needs of Project Staff at Pallium India.
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university with good computer and communication skills and willingness to travel.
Experience: Fresher /1-2 years
How to apply
Interested candidates please send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Application for Programme Coordinator”.
Contact: +91 9746745501 / email@example.com