Vacancy: Medical Social Worker at Pallium India, Trivandrum
Job Title: Medical Social Worker
No. of Requirements: 2 (Nos.)
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Qualification: Masters in Social Work (Full-Time) from a recognized university
Experience: Fresher /1-2 years
Place of Job: Pallium India Trust, Arumana Hospital Building, Eanchakkal-West Fort Road, Vallakadavu P.O., Trivandrum
- Evaluation and management of problems of patients and families requiring palliative care with particular attention to social issues.
- Auditing of palliative patient care with intent to identification of problems and bringing up possible solutions to problems to the attention of the administration.
- Taking part in on-going research activities or initiating need based research programs with the approval of scientific committee.
- Liaising with the Government departments for getting Scheme related information for the patients.
- Taking steps to publish reports/data from audits or research programs with the objective of improved patient care anywhere.
- Maintaining regular reporting to superior officials as advised in the contract.
- Attending (first) and organizing (later) educational programs on behalf of Pallium India.
- Maintaining good relations with clients, donors, well-wishers and staff during telephone conversations, email contacts, personal contacts or any other.
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Medical Social Worker” as subject. For more details, please contact: email@example.com / +91 9746745501
For more vacancies, visit our Careers page.